La Pacific Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Sensitive
L.A. PACIFIC Extra Sensitive Enzyme Whitening Toothpaste 75ml
For healthy white teeth without the compromise, try L.A. PACIFIC’s best tooth whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Sensitive teeth are desensitised by sealing pathways to open nerves. L.A. Pacific promises are evidence-based and objective; the team sought out independent laboratory testing from organisations in the USA*. These results revealed:
Visibly whiter teeth from day one**
Within two minutes 82% of stains are removed**
Instant whitening of the tooth’s surface
No tooth sensitivity
Enamel protection through natural peroxide produced organically by the enzyme
One of the industry’s most gentle toothpastes
The highest value contrasted with whitening kits or professional treatments – simply purchase one product that yields four fantastic benefits of cleaning, lightening, brightening and revitalising your teeth and breath all at the same time. L.A. PACIFIC supports everyone on their journey to smiling with confidence. A journey that champions tooth health and doesn’t sacrifice your tooth or gum sensitivity.
How it Works | The Science
1. Lightens: our enzyme complex transforms sugars in your mouth into organic hydrogen peroxide, supporting stain removal and anti-bacteria to protect your overall oral health
2. Cleans: Pacific sea salt crystals function as a natural polishers making sure your teeth are spotless
3. Brightens: optical crystals that leave a radiant tint on your teeth immediately enhancing the appearance whiter teeth
4. Revitalise: crisp and potent Californian Mint helps to remove bad breath and leaves cooling sensation in your mouth
* This is based on a study conducted by Indiana University in March 2019.
** Results were achieved based on two minutes of brushing with an estimated 2.5 brush strokes per second.
How to use
Our L.A. PACIFIC lab geeks suggest two minutes of brushing as usual for optimal results – so pop on your fav song and get brightening. We recommend once in the morning and in the evening.
Hazards and Cautions
For adult use; only suitable for contact with teeth and inside of mouth.
Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Citrate, Glycerine, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Glucose Oxidase, Limonene, CI 77891. Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.31% w/w (1400 ppm F).