La Pacific Teeth Whitening Toothpaste 4 in 1
L.A. PACIFIC 4 in 1 Protection Enzyme Whitening Toothpaste 75ml
For healthy white teeth without the compromise, try L.A. PACIFIC 4 in 1 Protection Enzyme Whitening Toothpaste. With clinically proven results conducted in independent laboratories in the USA . The L.A. PACIFIC scientists are confident that their revolutionary multi-purpose advanced enzyme formula is your answer to a whiter and brighter smile.
The L.A. PACIFIC lab team have a burning desire to challenge the status quo in oral care. They get creative with ingredients from L.A., innovative science and an unrelenting focus on safety, effectiveness and speed of results. The independent randomised control trials* (RCTs) proved:
- Noticeably whiter teeth from day one**
- Instantaneous tooth whitening of the tooth’s surface safely
- Zero tooth sensitivity
- Enamel safe natural peroxide produced naturally from the enzyme
Buy one toothpaste that simultaneously provides the four fabulous benefits of cleansing, lightening, brightening and refreshing your teeth and breath. L.A. PACIFIC believes that everyone deserves to smile with confidence without sacrificing your tooth or gum sensitivity.
How it Works | The Science
1. Lightens: our dynamic enzyme converts sugars in your mouth into natural hydrogen peroxide, helping to remove stains while also protecting your mouth from bacteria that use sugar
2. Cleans: Pacific sea salt works as a natural polisher to clean your teeth
3. Brightens: optical brighteners that leave a sparkling hue on your teeth creating an instantaneous whiter and brighter look
4. Refreshes: our fresh Californian Mint offers tasty, fresh breath and a cooling effect in your mouth
* This is based on a study conducted by Indiana University in March 2019.
** Results were achieved based on two minutes of brushing with an estimated 2.5 brush strokes per second.
How to use
Our L.A. PACIFIC lab geeks suggest two minutes of brushing as usual for optimal results – so pop on your fav song and get brightening. We recommend once in the morning and in the evening.
Hazards and Cautions
For adult use; only suitable for contact with teeth and inside of mouth.
Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Limonene, CI 77891. Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.31% w/w (1400 ppm F).